Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Translation, Please!

My son is pretty articulate for a four-year-old, but there are some things he still flubs up. Some are common, some I have mentioned before, others are just too darn cute - especially when used in a sentence!

"Can we see the Ephalents?".... Elephants
"Mommy, I need some Jealous for my mohawk!".... (Hair) Gel
"Look at the Ell-eh-clockeler!".... Helicopter
"Ju-Ju's are my favorite snack!".... Fruit Snacks (I think when he was a baby we may have called them Fruit Chews, and he still calls them that)
"My teacher used the Snapper Thingie to put in the Snaps."... Stapler/Staples
"Can you change the channel? I'll get you the Mote".... Remote
"Can I have more of the Squishy Bread Stuff?".... Stuffing
"Mom, does this bottle go in the trash or Cycle?".... Recycling (Bin)
"I can carry it. I'm strong! Look at my Muskulls!".... Muscles
"We're having Meatlope for supper.".... Meatloaf
"Phew - I'm all Schweatty!".... Sweaty
"I want to push the button in the Alligator!".... Elevator

No comments:

Post a Comment