Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Pirate School

I received a new friend request on Facebook yesterday, accepted, and did my usual - went straight to the pictures! As I was scrolling through images of my friend and his family, my son plops down next to me on the couch and looks along with me, usually wanting me to open up pictures of kids - especially if they're pretty girls!

Mommy, is that when you were in college?

I have never discussed college with him that I can recall, so I respond "What do you know about college?"

College is you go and they like tell you what to do.

"Well, not quite honey. College is school. You go to elementary school, then middle school, then high school, then college. And if you need to, you go to more school. Like, you want to be a pilot, so you would go to pilot school after."

But the pirate school is in North Carolina! (When we lived in NC, the local high school's mascot was a Pirate...)

"Not pirate, pilot! You want to be a pilot, right?"

Oh, yeah! I though you said pirate!

Are there Embry-Riddle Pirates?!?!? :^)

No comments:

Post a Comment