Friday, July 30, 2010

I'm so.... Busy?

Our nightly family show (when it's on) is America's Funniest Videos. I get worried sometimes when my son decides he wants to enact some of the craziness!

It's gotten to where he can predict what is going to happen. The other night a guy was swinging from a tree on a rope and he said "He's going to break the fence." Sure enough, the guy swung out too far and fell off the rope into the fence, even though we had never seen that clip!

But the funniest was tonight when two men were inside a big tractor tire and going to roll down a hill.

"They're going to get busy!" My husband and I both start cracking up!
Then hubby tries to correct him and says "No, they're dizzy!"
Our son responds, rather emphatically, "No, Daddy, they're getting busy!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment